ADI CD Range
Adisa ADI boilers push the boundaries of efficiency and control. They feature many innovative components that have been expertly manufactured and tested at the onsite laboratory within the factory. All Adisa models in the ADI series comply with the latest NOx 6 rating making them extremely environmentally friendly as well as complying with the latest European standard EN656.
The boilers use the latest boiler technology and feature components from industry-recognised partners, such as Siemens, Honeywell, EBM and DUNGS, to ensure that they are reliable, easy to control and offer extremely low modulation. ADI gas burners are designed and manufactured in-house, and, in conjunction with other elements of the boilers, offer seasonal efficiency of up to 108 per cent and deliver NOx Class 5 ratings. The heat exchanger is constructed using stainless steel that is enriched with a special alloy, which allows for better resistance to corrosion and high temperatures which is manufactured in-house and, like all the components that make up the finished product, is subject to a vigorous testing procedure that ensures excellence every time a boiler leaves the production line.
- Comply with the efficiency requirements of the Ecodesign Directive
- Are highly efficient and can result in energy savings
- Are EC certified
- Offer seasonal efficiency of up to 108 per cent
- Modbus and BACnet compatible
- Feature a heat exchanger that is made from stainless steel
- No limit when it comes to minimum return temperature
- Power outputs of between 71kW and 904kW
- Start modulation at 30 per cent of the power
- Feature variable speed fans, air-gas premix venturi and modulating gas valves
- Deliver an ecological combustion rating of NOx Class 5
- Come with optimised dimensions and weights
ADI boilers are also available with cascade frames and low loss headers kits, both of which help with fast installation turnaround and guaranteed boiler performance.
To find out more about our Adisa ADI range, contact us at Gemtex today.